Tuesday, January 22, 2008
So I've begun...
And this is the point where I tell you why I'm doing this. It's for a course. Plain and simple. My desire to blog about myself is nonexistent. Granted, when I was a teenager I had a xanga site in which I hoped my obscure creative writing would be read by others, and that somehow the people I wrote about would be insightful enough to realize "oh, that's me." I wanted readers then. Now, however, the concept of me sharing in a blog scares me. I'm not looking for the attention I sought out when I was younger. But... I'm the type to test their own limits. So why not free write these required blogs. Why not have a sit down where the ideas spill out and I can regret them later. Let's see how much I'm willing to share. And let's see if I can avoid an audience or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment